Quincy Recreation Department
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
47th Annual Quincy Tennis Tournament
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
2017 Tennis Tournament Rules and Information
• All players must be Quincy residents. Players must show their driver’s license or other proof of
Quincy residency before their first match.
• Weather permitting, matches will be conducted in all events weekdays from 6-9 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m.– 9 p.m. Players should be prepared to play nights and weekends. 1st and 2nd round matches must be played within 24 hours of the posted time upon approval of the tournament director. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Matches are played at the tennis courts behind Quincy High School.
• REGISTRATION FEE: $20.00 which includes all events plus a commemorative T-shirt. Children who are entering the Boys and Girls 16 & Under event ONLY have an entry fee of $10.00. No application form will be accepted unless accompanied by fee. Checks to be made out to Quincy Recreation Department.
• All players must furnish a can of U.S.T.A. approved tennis balls. (White or Optic Yellow ONLY.)
• The Draw will be posted at the tennis courts behind Quincy High School on Wednesday, September 13th
and Thursday, September 14th between the hours of 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
• The draw boards are the only notification of match times. Participants WILL NOT be notified by phone. Check the draw boards regularly!
• Events will begin Friday, September 17th, and it is the participant’s responsibility to know the match days and times.
Men's 35 and Over Singles
Men's 50 and Over Singles
Men's 60 and Over Singles
Women's 35 and Over Singles
Boys 16 and Under Singles
Girls 16 and Under Singles
Additional Forms and Files:
2017 Quincy Tennis Registration Form
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities